CASK-AGED CABERNET SAUVIGNON VINEGAR 5OZ
Lush and full-bodied, this is the "secret ingredient" chefs use in their own kitchens. Made from locally-grown grapes, this barrel-aged vinegar will transport your tastebuds to the vineyards of wine country.
Offering striking aroma and a beautiful ruby color, our Cabernet Sauvignon vinegar has a distinctively fruity flavor, yet still retains the acidic balance which is the signature of world-class cuisine.
Popular uses include:
- Ideal with grilled figs
- Sings on avocado toast
- Great as a reduction sauce
- Pairs well with grilled meats
- Pour over stone fruit and feta
- Dress a summer tomato salad
- Enhance red sauces and stews
- Drizzle over roasted vegetables
- Brighten egg and potato tortillas
- Marinade a roast pork tenderloin
- Flavor summer greens and salads
- Essential in Caesar salad dressings
- Deglazing the pan when cooking fish
- Whisk with EVOO to make vinaigrette
With a purity of flavor, celebrate the bright summer pleasures of Mother Nature.
Packaged in 5oz Farmhouse-style glass bottles with attached cork closure.
Acidity: 6% | contains sulfites