CREAMY LEMON MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE (375ML)
During my years in Europe, I found that the salad dressings in France always taste better than elsewhere. Fortunately for me, my ancestors are from France, and they have passed down an old family recipe for a true French vinaigrette.
This authentic Lemon Mustard vinaigrette has a delicious, perky flavor that brightens almost anything you'll want to serve it with, including:
- Deviled eggs
- Salmon glaze
- Tossed greens
- Grilled or baked fish
- Crispy Parmesan chicken
- Niçoise or California salad
- Drizzle on avocados or rice
- Roasted potatoes or vegetables
- Asparagus salad with feta cheese
- Toss with farro, couscous or quinoa
- Marinade with white beans or lentils
- Roast beef, pastrami or corned beef
With a squeeze of fresh lemon and a dollop of good Dijon Mustard, in this bottle, is a true French vinaigrette. Eh, voilà, à table!