Last Updated: January 16, 2022
What Information We Collect?
General: When you visit and interact with our Site (including when you make a purchase through our Site), we may collect and you consent our collection of some or all of the following information directly from you and automatically as you use our services:
- Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us. “Personal Information” is information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. It includes such things as name, address, company name, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and purchase and ordering history.
- Non-identifying information we collect when you use the Site. “Non-identifying Information” is information that alone cannot identify you and has not been associated with you. It includes such things as data from cookies or pixel tags, or data about the device you use to access, use, or interact with our Site, such as your IP address or the type of browser you are using.
BACI KITCHEN does not collect sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) without your express consent or as required or permitted by law.
BACI KITCHEN may ask you to provide certain Personal Information at various times and places on the Site. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested Personal Information, you may not be able to access all of the Site or participate in all of its features.
For example, we may collect Personal Information from you when you:
- Register, subscribe, or create an account with BACI KITCHEN;
- Purchase products from BACI KITCHEN through our Site;
- Open or respond to our email offers;
- Contact customer service, or otherwise make use of our customer support tools;
- Sign-up for our email updates and newsletters;
- Use or access to the functions, services and pages of our Site;
- Connect, link or “share” our Site via social networking sites;
- Provide ratings or reviews of our products and services;
- Apply for a job at BACI KITCHEN.
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website’s server places on a computer’s web browser. These cookies may be delivered in a first party or third party context. For example, we may collect information about your browser type and version, operating system, user language, ISP, viewed web pages, links that are clicked, IP address, the presence or absence of “flash” plug-ins, screen resolution, connection type, sites visited before and after visiting our Site, details about items purchased, and emails we send that you open, forward, or click through to our Site.
By collecting this Non-Identifying Information we can:
- Better understand how you interact with our Site;
- Give you a more personal and optimized online experience by tracking your preferences;
- Improve our Site and services;
- Fulfill contracts with our business partners;
- Help confirm receipt of and response to our emails;
- Provide more effective customer service.
We also use this Non-Identifying Information for the same purpose as your Personal Information set out below.
We may tie your Non-Identifying Information to personal information that you provide to us. You can choose NOT to provide us with this Non-Identifying Information by disabling cookies according to the section under Cookies and Tracking, but please be aware that certain portions of the Site may not be available to you.
How We Use Your Information?
General Use: We use the Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site, our services, and our products;
- Establish an online BACI KITCHEN account for you;
- To process online purchase orders and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- Provide customer service (for example, answering your questions or responding to a request);
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about BACI KITCHEN and our third party partners (including updates and reminders to new research, future products, and special opportunities), administrative messages, and requested information;
- Identify your preferences so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you;
- Validate your ability to access and/or use certain products or services that may only be intended for individuals meeting certain eligibility requirements or criteria, such as health care professionals;
- Establish your eligibility for special offers or discounts;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Allow you to interact with certain third party content providers (for example, to enable you to link to, or view content from, third party sites within our Site, or view our content on a third party site);
- Administer online surveys or special offers from us or through our third party business partners;
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- Ensure network and information security;
- Determine whether you are a suitable candidate for any open jobs at BACI KITCHEN;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as administration of the Site, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and Terms of Services, or to comply with the law and regulation.
Resume Submission: BACI KITCHEN may post available jobs on the Site and allows you to submit your resume to us. BACI KITCHEN may ask for your name, street address, phone number, e-mail address, position applied for, education, work experience, skills, etc. (“Personal Recruitment Information”). The Personal Recruitment Information and the resume you submit will be used by BACI KITCHEN to determine whether you would be a good candidate for the requested job. The Personal Recruitment Information may be saved in our files in case you would be a good candidate for a future job. The Personal Recruitment Information will be shared on a need-to-know basis, and will not be given to any third parties other than our service providers who process information on our behalf.
Social Networking: Certain social media features available on our Site may be hosted by third party sites. For example, some social networking services allow you to share products and services from our Site via your social networking profile. Our Site also allows you to apply for available jobs at BACI KITCHEN through your LinkedIn account. If you choose to make use of third party social media services (such as Facebook, or Instagram), we may receive Personal Information about you, such as your name and email address that you have made available through those services. We encourage you to visit those third party social networking services’ privacy policies and review your privacy settings directly on those services. Any information we receive through third party social media services may be used as described in this policy.
Disclosure of Information
Under Which Circumstances Your Personal Information and the Non-Identifying Information May Be Shared?
BACI KITCHEN is committed to keeping your Personal Information confidential. We do not sell to third parties your Personal Information collected on the Site unless you elect us to do so.
We may share your Personal Information as required by law or as follows:
- With our vendors who provide services for us on our behalf, including without limitation processing and fulfilling orders, data analytics and storage;
- Assistance with our and third party partners' direct marketing and advertising, distribution of emails and other communications, fraud prevention services, delivery and logistics, Site improvement and operation, and to accomplish the other purposes for collection and use described above.
- In the event we or any of our affiliates file for bankruptcy, or where there is a transfer of ownership (or assets) in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations of BACI KITCHEN or any of our affiliates, such as mergers, acquisitions, or sales of business units;
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting BACI KITCHEN;
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate;
- With your consent.
We may also disclose Non-Identifying Information:
- For the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
- With third party partners for their own research, analysis and marketing purposes;
- With third-party advertisers or other vendors to place our advertisements on third-party sites, to facilitate targeted content, and to analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements.
Access to your Personal Information is limited by need. Only a restricted number of BACI KITCHEN employees, and individuals and entities with whom BACI KITCHEN contracts to carry out business will have access to your Personal Information for the purposes described above.
Your California Policy Rights
If you are a California resident, you are entitled under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (e.g., requests made in 2019 will receive information regarding the disclosure in 2018). To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line.
We are dedicated to treating your Personal Information with care and respect. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing use unless you elect that we do so.
Commercial Emails: You may choose to opt-out of receiving commercial emails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by signing into your account and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your account and your transactions on the Site. Also, please allow us 10 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal. You may update your account preferences at any time. If you wish to opt-out of receiving offers directly from our third-party business partners, you can follow the instructions in the emails that they send you.
Cookies and Tracking: You can disable cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
To disable “flash cookies,” you can adjust the setting of your Flash player to block Flash cookies using the tools contained in your website storage settings panel. More information can be found on Adobe’s website.
Please be aware, however, that if you turn off cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of all of our Site features. For example, we will not be able to recognize you as a registered user to allow you access to your account information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
If you wish to access, correct, modify or update any personal information we have received, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you are a registered user, you can access your account at any time to correct, modify or update your account information.
BACI KITCHEN takes appropriate steps to manage the privacy of your Personal Information and the security of the Site. We have implemented commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls that are designed to safeguard Personal Information. Still, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, BACI KITCHEN cannot guarantee that your Personal Information is under absolute security with the existing security technology. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, or wish to report a breach of your Personal Information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Our Site, services and products designed and intended for adults. By using our Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to create an account and purchase the products through our Site. If we obtain actual knowledge that an account is associated with a registered user who is not at least 18 years old, we will promptly delete information associated with that account. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof.
The Site (including the relevant services) is only intended for the residents in the United States. If you reside in a country outside the United States, please note that the data protection and privacy laws of the United States may not be as protective as the laws in your country. You are solely responsible for compliance with foreign laws, not BACI KITCHEN, when you provide your Personal Information and use the Site from outside the United States. You agree that the laws of the United States will govern the processing of your personal information, including any obligations of security and third-party sharing.