CASK-AGED FRENCH CHAMPAGNE VINEGAR 5OZ
Developed in the pure vinegar tradition of France, this elegant wine flavoring is made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes and is aged in oak barrels. Because it is so mellow, champagne vinegar shines brightest as a supporting player in your foods. Some of our favorites include:
- Mix in a cold chicken salad
- Roasted beans or potatoes
- Brighten vegetables or fruit
- Gives distinction to seafood
- Drizzle on spring vegetables
- Enhance beurre blanc sauces
- Enjoy with apples and bleu cheese
- Blend with olive oil for a vinaigrette
Add to Hollandaise or tomato sauce. An indispensable ally for chefs and gourmets.
Packaged in 5oz Farmhouse-style glass bottles with attached cork closure.
Acidity: 7% | contains sulfites