WE SHIP FRESH ANYWHERE IN THE US.
WATERMELON & MOZZARELLA SALAD
The watermelon and Mozzarella come together on the plate to offer a flavor combination you might not have imagined that truly showcases all the ingredients. A drizzle of our Napa Valley Balsamic Vinegar before serving enhances all the flavors on the plate.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 3-4):
- 1 small watermelon
- 8 oz Mozzarella block, cubed
- .25 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 to 3 sprigs of mint, leaves removed from stem
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons BACI Kitchen Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice the watermelon in half and remove the rind. Cut the watermelon into 1 and 2-inch square pieces.
- Cut the Mozzarella into 1 and 2-inch squares.
- On a large, flat serving platter, arrange the watermelon and feta in a geometric pattern, leaving ¼ inch space between pieces.
- Sprinkle hazelnuts and mint leaves on top of the watermelon and Mozzarella
- Sprinkle the entire dish with salt.
- Drizzle BACI Kitchen Dark Balsamic Vinegar over the finished dish just before serving. Enjoy!