TOASTED WHOLEMEAL BREAD WITH AVOCADO, BACI KITCHEN'S LEMON-INFUSED EVOO AND HERBS
One of the most delicious avocado recipes. As a breakfast starter, you’ll love the fresh herbs balanced by a savory fried egg. It’s a great mixture of textures with crunchy toast and hassle-free creamy avocado, plus lots of nutrition to keep you going all day long.
- Wholemeal Bread, or any whole grain alternative
- Avocados, sliced
- Butter, optional (I always like to butter toast)
- 1/4 cup BACI Kitchen Lemon-Infused EVOO
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons each: finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves, basil leaves and parsley leaves, with 1 garlic clove, minced. Add BACI Kitchen Lemon-Infused EVOO and salt and pepper, to taste. Whisk and incorporate.
- Toast whole grain slices.
- Add avocado slices.
- Place 1 friend egg over avocado, optional.
- Drizzle with fresh herb mixture.